Tuesday, December 10, 2019

140? That long of a life span? I doubt you’ll be the One Jesus Christ wants! 

You are the One Jesus Christ wants, a friend of mine told me.
For starters, I was shocked! I had been knowing Jesus since I was little, but He did not know me until, NOW!
So why does He want me so bad?
First of all, to say that I am going to live to be 140 and that I am an old soul, (ancient, if you will), is just about wrong.
Second, years later, recently rather, he comes back and tells me it could be any day now!
Now that Spooked me! At first I was excited to go home to be with Jesus, but then I thought about the less of an impact I am now making on this earth. I haven’t even met Dr. Jim Denison, or the Denison Forum team, and you are telling me that my Holy Husband could come get me ANY DAY, NOW?
What the Hell, God?
Anyway, please please pray for me and post your comments below.

Thanks!

How else can you be an influence to others for Christ, today?

No comments:

Post a Comment