Sunday, November 10, 2013

Losses and Grief: How do you Preserver Through the Fire?

Have you ever lost something near and dear to you like a pet or a personal friend? Well here's my story to give you a clue.

Just the other night I came home from a date with my boyfriend when I found out a friend of mine's doggy got run over. We don't know the status why it happened the way it did, but I just pray that the dog is in Good hands. 

Today, I went out of my way after church to buy some flowers and a card for that friend's loss. Please pray for the suffering and grieving that she has to go through. 

May the God of Jacob, Abraham and Isaac comfort you if you are suffering through a loss. Share your story below. I'd absolutely love to hear how this God has brought you through. 










No comments:

Post a Comment